Sunday, September 3, 2023

Practice Blog Post: Aman Daoud, Introducing my-self.

Practice Blog Post: Aman Daoud, Introducing my-self. 

Hello Everyone, welcome to my Blogs.

My name is Aman. I am 21 years old. I have two sisters and one brother. My old sister is living in New York. And my others siblings are here with my parents. 

I love to eat specially now because I am pregnant, so I am eating every two hours, lol. This is my first child ever. I am having a little girl, I am looking for beautiful name to name her when she arrive to the world, but could not find one until now, any cute girls names?! 

About my hobbies, I like to swim. And I also love to do my homework so early even before the due date but I don't, I always wait until last moment to summit my homework, which is a thing I want to work and fix in my life. 

Whatever, I am studying to be a Nurse, this is my first year at GCC. But, I did studied before to be MA in Brookline College. So, in 5 years I hope I will be a nurse. 

My expectations about this course is to pass it at least with a B, hopefully. 

In addition, I don't consider myself a writer because I like to speak better than writing, however, when I write I can write good things to make a beautiful paragraph. But when I speak I feel I can make people understand me better than when I write. 

Nice to meet you guys all, and good luck for all of us. 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing yourself, and congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm not very good at picking names, but I'm sure you'll find a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! I am sure I will, thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow ! Congratulations ! You're going to be a great mother! I can already tell. A cute baby name I can think of is Alicia. To be honest I haven't heard of many Alicias so I feel the name isn't that common. I do feel you on the submitting homework last minute part. Sometimes I can get work turned in 2 days before and sometimes I'm literally within 30 minutes of the due date time trying to get an assignment done. I'm so glad you're in this class, I can't wait to hear more from you! - Emily F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! I will because I love babies, LOL
      I thought about that name but as you said it is not that common name. I like your name by the way. Thank you Emily! Nice to meet you!

      Delete
  3. Hi Aman, congrats on your pregnancy! That's so exciting! I'm currently doing my homework a little late right now, wishing I did it sooner. I completely know what you mean by feeling better at conversations compared to writing. It's so much easier to say things within the moment rather than having to overthink it! -Nicole Dubek

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Thanks Nicole! I know, that's right.
    Thank you by the way! And nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Entry#7: "Social Media."

Social media has a lot of issues, such as the chance for cyberbullying and an unhealthy relationship with the online world. Social media usa...